I Don't Really Like Having Sex, I Can Go Months Without Making Love - Rema

I Don't Really Like Having Sex, I Can Go Months Without Making Love - Rema




Popular Nigerian music sensation, Rema has recently stirred massive reactions on social media after he talked about his intimate life.

Speaking in a recent interview with Korty EO, Rema revealed that he does not really like having making love. The 22-year-old music star said that he could go for months without being in the mood to make love and he lets his partner knows about this. He added that in these times, he only wants to show love and not make love.

In his words, "I don't really like making love. I am not that freak that just wants to go crazy because I have money or whatever. There are a lot of times when I go months and I'm not in the mood. And I air it out to my partner that I don't want to do and I want to focus. Those times, I just want to show love and not make love."

Rema seems to be a guy that has self-control when it comes to intimacy. He doe not allow the money to change him into a womanizer.

Watch video


Comments

Top #10 Most Read

ASUU to Nigerians: Don’t fold arms while elected leaders squander country’s wealth, destroying public varsities

Mothers, Here Are The Categories Of Native Outfits You Can Start The Month With [E O BLog]

No Student Was Raped Under Our Watch’ — Chrisland School Finally Reacts To Sex Scandal

Why Are There No Cultists, Ritualists, Or Yahoo Boys On The List Of Richest People In The World?

10 things you need to know this Friday morning

Four-man robbery gang nabbed in Bayelsa, Police recover arms

Ukrainian president Zelensky says progress of peace talks is 'realistic' and his team believe deal will be struck with Vladimir Putin

Nail Biting: When Does It Go Too Far

Checkout 6 Female Celebrities Who Trended On Social Media This Week