Why I Believe no Girl Loves me- Burna Boy

Why I Believe no Girl Loves me- Burna Boy

Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, better known by his stage name Burna Boy, has given the reason he believes no girl loves him.

Burna Boy

In a tweet celebrating his grandmother’s birthday, the 30-year-old Grammy Award winner said it is because of his grandmother that he believes girls don’t love him.

Burna Boy wrote: “She’s the reason I don’t believe any girl loves me.

“My Everything!! She is probably the reason I don’t believe any girl loves me. I know what true love feels like.. Grandma’s Love,” he wrote in a tweet.

“In Amsterdam doing sound check and all I can think of is I just need my grandmother everywhere I go but she cannot understand/handle fans screaming and touching me, or seeing me stressed without crying so hard out of genuine fear and love.”

Burna Boy with his former fiancée, Stefflon Don.

The singer recently broke up with British singer, Stefflon Don after he was accused of cheating.


Comments

Top #10 Most Read

ASUU to Nigerians: Don’t fold arms while elected leaders squander country’s wealth, destroying public varsities

Mothers, Here Are The Categories Of Native Outfits You Can Start The Month With [E O BLog]

No Student Was Raped Under Our Watch’ — Chrisland School Finally Reacts To Sex Scandal

Why Are There No Cultists, Ritualists, Or Yahoo Boys On The List Of Richest People In The World?

10 things you need to know this Friday morning

Four-man robbery gang nabbed in Bayelsa, Police recover arms

Ukrainian president Zelensky says progress of peace talks is 'realistic' and his team believe deal will be struck with Vladimir Putin

Nail Biting: When Does It Go Too Far

Checkout 6 Female Celebrities Who Trended On Social Media This Week