I slept with a groom before and after his wedding as a bridesmaid - Female journalist confesses

I slept with a groom before and after his wedding as a bridesmaid - Female journalist confesses

Yaa Nicky, a self-styled sex therapist and host of Kumasi’s ‘ABN Radio One’ has confessed to sleeping with a groom a night before and after his wedding. 

 

The popular broadcaster who was speaking on Kumasi-based Angel FM’s ‘Angel Drive’ program, revealed that the groom was her ex-boyfriend and she had no regrets since life is meant to be enjoyed once.

 

Nicky said; 

 

“I slept with a groom before his wedding even though I was a bridesmaid… I went to the wedding, spent his money on them, and slept with him again after the ceremony.

“I never mentioned that to the woman and she doesn’t need to know. Life is only intended to be lived once, so enjoy it.” 

 

 

by Linda Ike

Comments

Top #10 Most Read

Mothers, Here Are The Categories Of Native Outfits You Can Start The Month With [E O BLog]

ASUU to Nigerians: Don’t fold arms while elected leaders squander country’s wealth, destroying public varsities

Why Are There No Cultists, Ritualists, Or Yahoo Boys On The List Of Richest People In The World?

No Student Was Raped Under Our Watch’ — Chrisland School Finally Reacts To Sex Scandal

10 things you need to know this Friday morning

Four-man robbery gang nabbed in Bayelsa, Police recover arms

THE WAY FORWARD-ASUU and FGN statement

Ukrainian president Zelensky says progress of peace talks is 'realistic' and his team believe deal will be struck with Vladimir Putin

Nail Biting: When Does It Go Too Far