Soldier arrested for killing of 7 civilians in Borno

The Nigerian Army on Friday confirmed the arrest of a soldier for alleged killing of seven civilians, including a three-year-old girl in Mafa Local Government Area of Borno State.

Col. Obinna Azuikpe, Intelligence Coordinator, Theatre Command of the Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK), disclosed this while briefing journalists on the military’s operations in the North-East.

Azuikpe said that about 16 persons sustained varying degrees of injuries in the incident which occurred on Tuesday in Mafa market.

He said that the injured victims had been hospitalised, while the ”shooter” was arrested by the military police.

Comments

Top #10 Most Read

Uniport Proposed Academic Calendar

Predictions for Champions League fixtures

10 Cool New Pop Songs to Get You Through The Week:

When road workers accidentally stumbled across a pair of tombs in China, archaeologists could not have anticipated just how well preserved a corpse had been for 700 years

Witches warn Osinbajo against contesting for Presidency

See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s

Wizkid and Davido's net worth: Who is the richest in 2022?

5 Defenders Chelsea Should Target Signing Next Summer

How to make money 2023 with Amazon kdp