NEWSRussia-Ukraine war: I am grateful to those risking their lives

The United States Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has said that he was grateful to those risking their lives to reveal to the world what is happening in Ukraine, amid the Russian attack on Ukraine on multiple fronts.

Blinken disclosed this in a tweet via his Twitter handle while reacting to the death of Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski and Ukrainian journalist Oleksandra Kuvshynova.

Recall that Zakrzewski, a video journalist for Fox News, was killed in Ukraine when the vehicle he was traveling in outside of Kyiv with another reporter was struck by incoming fire, the network said.

“Very saddened to hear that @FoxNews cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski and Ukrainian journalist Oleksandra Kuvshynova were killed covering Russia’s war against Ukraine. My deepest condolences and wishes for a speedy recovery to our @StateDept correspondent who was injured in the attack.

“I am grateful to all those risking their lives to show the world what is happening in Ukraine. The United States condemns Russia’s ongoing violence, which is putting the safety of journalists and other media workers in Ukraine at risk,” Blinken wrote on Twitter.

On Monday, Blinken condemned Russia’s attack near Ukraine‘s border with Poland.

Comments

Top #10 Most Read

Uniport Proposed Academic Calendar

Predictions for Champions League fixtures

10 Cool New Pop Songs to Get You Through The Week:

When road workers accidentally stumbled across a pair of tombs in China, archaeologists could not have anticipated just how well preserved a corpse had been for 700 years

Witches warn Osinbajo against contesting for Presidency

See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s

Wizkid and Davido's net worth: Who is the richest in 2022?

5 Defenders Chelsea Should Target Signing Next Summer

How to make money 2023 with Amazon kdp