Kaduna govt confirms 34 killed, over 200 houses razed

The Kaduna State Government on Tuesday confirmed the killing of 34 persons, with several others injured in a violent attack in Kaura Local Government Area of the state.

DAILY POST reports that suspected gunmen had on Sunday, attacked Kagoro community, killed several people, including two military personnel.

Mr. Samuel Aruwan, Kaduna State Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, who confirmed the killing in a statement on Tuesday, said two military personnel lost their lives in the attack with several others injured.

He said security agencies have reported to the Kaduna State Government that after search operations and detailed checks, 34 people have been confirmed dead following Sunday’s attack on Kaura.

Comments

Top #10 Most Read

Uniport Proposed Academic Calendar

Predictions for Champions League fixtures

10 Cool New Pop Songs to Get You Through The Week:

When road workers accidentally stumbled across a pair of tombs in China, archaeologists could not have anticipated just how well preserved a corpse had been for 700 years

Witches warn Osinbajo against contesting for Presidency

See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s

Wizkid and Davido's net worth: Who is the richest in 2022?

5 Defenders Chelsea Should Target Signing Next Summer

How to make money 2023 with Amazon kdp