Download " I no fit shout" by Rukky Williams

All time Gospel singer and music producer has gotten everyone with this new sound he titled "I no fit shout"


"I no fit shout" is a product of RukkyTunes Records

Follow them on Facebook
here @RukkyTunes

Comments

Top #10 Most Read

Nigerians slam Timi Dakolo over Atiku

What Is Trichotillomania? - Causes, treatment

BTS, Dua Lipa, Lil Nas X, Dolly Parton, My Chemical Romance & More of the Week’s Biggest Winners

POR vs GHA: Match Date, Venue, And Head-To-Head

Secret Google Tricks That Everybody Don’t Know

Supporter Wey Popular Pass Candidate' - Reactions As Davido Storms Streets of Osun To Campaign for His Unclepd

See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s

Lagos government shuts down Chrisland Schools

Madonna & Fireboy DML Are Fire & Ice In New Sickick ‘Frozen’ Remix Video:

Ukrainian president Zelensky says progress of peace talks is 'realistic' and his team believe deal will be struck with Vladimir Putin